JetZone Homeopathic Jet Lag Remedy
JetZone® homeopathic jet lag remedy was developed to help prevent jet lag in-flight safely without side effects. JetZone, the military and professional athletes companion, was developed for those traveling by jet across time zones for business & pleasure, frequent flyers, flight attendants & pilots.
- 100% Natural Homeopathic Travel Medicine
- Uniquely Formulated to Prevent Jet Lag
- 30 Tablets for 2 International Round Trips/48 Hours of Flying Time
- Chewable and Pleasant Tasting Tablets
- Easy to Use – No Water Needed
- Free of Interactions & Side Effects
- Safe & Effective
A homeopathic combination jet lag remedy for the temporary relief of the disruptions in circadian rhythms and fatigue associated with jet lag from flying and the symptoms of insomnia, exhaustion, irritability and anxiety.
For Adults and Children over 6 years: Chew one tablet, one hour prior to every take off. Chew one tablet approximately every two hours during flight and one after landing. No need to wake up if you are asleep; get your rest and continue with taking the tablets approximately every two hours when you wake up.
Active Ingredients: Arnica Montana 12C HPUS (Sleepless & restless when overtired), Cocculus Indicus 12C HPUS (Constant drowsiness after loss of sleep, Headache from traveling), Kali Phosphoricum 6X HPUS (Weak & tired from overexertion. Headache from fatigue), Gelsemium Sempervirens 12C HPUS (Insomnia from exhaustion), Nux Vomica 12C HPUS (Heartburn, anxiety, & restlessness), Argentum Nitricum 12C HPUS (Mental anxiety)
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Sorbitol, Starch
- Was developed by a Homeopathic Physician - an MD
- Is a US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Regulated OTC Drug - FDA National Drug Code Number is NDC 63293-100-30
- Is Health Canada Licensed to Sell in Canada. Drug Identification Number - Homeopathic Medicine Number DIN-HM 80021313
- Is a functional travel health product that comes in 300mg chewable tablets
- Is manufactured in the United States, according to The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)
- Is Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP Certified FDA Registered & Licensed Drug Manufacturing Facility
Global Source, the developer of JetZone:
- Has distributed high-quality Over-The-Counter (OTC) Drugs, homeopathic medicines and other health products in the United States since 1995
- Has been registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since 1998
- The FDA Firm Labeler Code is 63923
- The Health Canada Company Code is 22780